Today is my birthday. It is a quiet day and I am doing everything I love to do. Writing, Barnes and Noble, Sunset Harbor House cheese fries. No crazy parties, birthday extravaganzas or crowds to walk through. I cried for the first time yesterday since Ive been back basically and I feel like I am being lifted out of this confusing fog.
How did I do it? By surrounding myself in worship music, accepting my emotions and uniqueness and redirecting my desires.
Thank you Lord for the moments when we begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
My new years resolutions for being 26:
Accept surprises
Respect what I desire
stay active
cry
try and fail and be okay
never watch real housewives
stay on the front lines
not let the world dictate how i live
thats all i got.
I am just so relieved to take off these ill fitting shoes and shop for the ones made for me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment